Madhubabu pension yojana
The Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) is a social security scheme of the Government of Odisha that provides financial assistance to the elderly, the disabled, and the widowed.It was launched in 2008 by the then Chief Minister, Naveen Patnaik.
The pension amount under the MBPY is Rs. 500 per month for those who are 60-79 years old, and Rs. 700 per month for those who are 80 years old and above.The pension is paid on the 15th of every month.
|Name||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Eligibility||Any kind of disability|
|benefit||Rupees 500-700 per middle of the month|
- 1 Madhubabu pension yojana
- 2 Features of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- 3 Eligibility criteria of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- 4 Documents required for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- 5 How to apply online for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- 6 When Madhu babu Pension is released
- 7 Madhubabu Pension status check
- 8 Madhu Babu Pension Yojana helpline number
Features of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
• Applicants up to 79 years of age will receive a monthly pension of Rs. 300.
• Applicants above 80 years of age will receive a monthly pension of Rs. 500.
• The pension amount is credited to the beneficiary’s bank account on the 15th of every month.
Eligibility criteria of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
• Widows of any age.
• Leprosy patients with visible signs of deformity (irrespective of age).
• Persons of 0 years of age or above who are unable to do normal work due to their deformity or disability, such as blindness, orthopedically handicapped, mentally retarded, or cerebral palsy.
• Widows of AIDS patients (irrespective of age and income criteria mentioned under Rule 6(b).
• AIDS patients identified by the State / District AIDS Control Society (irrespective of income as under Rule 6
• Only permanent resident of Odisha beneficiaries can apply.
• The beneficiary’s family income should not exceed Rs. 24,000 per year.
• The beneficiary must not be in receipt of any other pension from the government or any organization.
• The beneficiary must not have been convicted of any criminal offence involving moral turpitude.
Documents required for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
• Domicile Certificate
• Proof declaring the person to be an AIDS patient
• Widow Certificate
• Disability Certificate
• Below Poverty Ration Card
• Birth Certificate
• Voter ID
• Residential Proof
How to apply online for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
• Go to the SSEPD website.
• Click on the “Apply for Schemes” tab.
• Select the “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” scheme.
• Create an account and login.
• Now fill out your application form correctly and also upload the required documents.
• Submit the application form.
When Madhu babu Pension is released
The pension is credited to the beneficiary’s bank account on the 15th of every month.
Madhubabu Pension status check
• Visit the official website of the Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department (SSEPD) of Odisha: https://ssepd.gov.in/
• Then Click on check Application status.
• Now Enter your correct Aadhaar number and fill out captcha code.
• Click on the “Submit” button.
• Your MBPY status will be displayed on the screen.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana helpline number
SSEPD helpline at 1800-345-6162 for more information on how to apply for the MBPY.
Who is eligible for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
Only citizens of Odisha who are over 60 years of age are eligible for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. However, widows and leprosy patients can apply at any age. You should also not be a part of any union government pension scheme.
What is the amount of pension under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
The amount of pension under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is Rs. 1000 per month.
How to apply online for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
You can apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana by submitting an application form to the concerned district social security officer. You can download the application form from the website of the Odisha government.
What is the process of disbursal of pension under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
The pension under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is disbursed through direct benefit transfer (DBT) into the beneficiary’s bank account.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana new list,Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Status,Madhu Babu Pension Yojana online apply,Madhubabu Pension Yojana Form PDF Download,Madhubabu Pension Yojana Beneficiary List PDF,New Pension list