PM kisan beneficiary status
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) is a Central Sector Scheme of the Government of India that provides income support of Rs. 6,000 per year to all landholding farmer families in the country, subject to certain exclusions.The scheme was launched on 01 February 2019 by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi.
The scheme PM kisan is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
|Yojana Name||PM kisan (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi)|
|Type||Central sector scheme|
|Launched by||PM Modi|
|Under Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Scheme effective date||01.12.2018|
|Official website of PM kisan||https://pmkisan.gov.in/|
|benefit||Rs.6,000 given in 3 installments per year|
|beneficiary||farmers having own land|
|Scheme email IDemail@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Benefits of PM kisan yojana 2023
• To provide financial assistance to the small and marginal farmers to meet their essential expenses and improve their income
• To motivate the farmers to adopt modern agricultural practices
• To ensure that the farmers have adequate financial resources during the lean agricultural season
• To help in reducing the incidence of rural indebtedness
Eligibility criteria PM kisan yojana 2023
• The eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) are as follows:
• The beneficiary farmer family should have at least one adult male or female member who is a farmer.
• The beneficiary farmer family should own cultivable land as per the land records of the concerned State/UT.
• The beneficiary farmer family should not be holding any constitutional post such as Member of Parliament, Member of Legislative Assembly, Member of Legislative Council, Mayor, Municipal Councillor, etc.
• The beneficiary farmer family should not have filed income tax in the previous assessment year.
• The beneficiary farmer family should not be a pensioner receiving a monthly pension of Rs. 10,000 or more.
• The beneficiary farmer family should not be a professional such as a doctor, engineer, chartered accountant, lawyer, or architect.
The family of a farmer who has died is also eligible for the benefits of the scheme. The deceased farmer should have been a member of the beneficiary farmer family and should have owned cultivable land.
The scheme is being implemented in all the states and union territories of India.
Documents required for PM Kisan Yojana 2023
• Aadhaar card of the head of the beneficiary farmer family
• Bank account details of the beneficiary farmer family
• Land records of the beneficiary farmer family
How you can apply online PM Kisan yojana 2023
here are the steps to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme:
• Visit the official website of PM-KISAN at https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
• Click on the “Farmers Corner” tab.
• Now click on “New Farmer Registration”.
• Enter your mobile number and Aadhaar number then your state name.
• Click on the “Get OTP” button.
• Now put that OTP.
• Fill in the required details such as your name, date of birth, gender, state, district, bank account number, and IFSC code.
• Click on the “Register” button.
Your application will be processed and you will be notified of the status of your application through SMS or email.
You can also apply for the PM-KISAN scheme by visiting the nearest CSC (Common Service Centre).The CSC staff will help you fill out the application form and submit it.
The PM-KISAN scheme is a great way for small and marginal farmers to get financial assistance and improve their income.
Some other important points regarding PM Kisan yojana 2023
• The application form can be filled in English or Hindi.
• You can apply for the scheme even if you do not have a smartphone or internet connection. You can visit the nearest CSC to apply for the scheme.
• The scheme is being implemented in all the states and union territories of India.
• The benefits of the scheme will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
How to check PM-KISAN beneficiary status online 2023
You can check your PM-KISAN beneficiary status in two ways:
• You can check your status on the official website of PM-KISAN at https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
• Click on the “Beneficiary Status or Check your status” tab.
• Enter your Registration number.
• Fill captcha and then click on get data button.
• You can see your beneficiary status on the screen.
• If you forget your registration number click on know your registration number.
• You can know your registration number with moblie number or aadhaar number.
• Enter mobile or aadhaar number and get OTP then put that in the box to get your registeration number.
2.Through SMS: You can also check your status by sending an SMS to 8928200003.
• Type “PMKISAN<space>Aadhaar number” and send it to 8928200003.
• After sending message they will send you SMS about your beneficiary status.
Some other important points about PM Kisan beneficiary status check
• You can check the status of your application even if you have not received the first installment of the scheme.
• The status of your application may take a few days to reflect on the website.
• If you have any problems checking your status, you can contact the PM-KISAN helpline number at 155261.
PM Kisan 15th Installment date
|Installment||Date of Release||Expected Date of Credit|
The 15th installment of PM Kisan is yet to be released.It is expected to be released in the month of September 2023.
Pm kisan status,PM Kisan Beneficiary Status,pm kisan.gov.in registration,PM Kisan Beneficiary List village wise,PM Kisan Status KYC,pm kisan.gov.in registration status,pm kisan,pm kisan status aadhar,pm kisan beneficiary status news