PM Rojgar Mela 2023
The PM Rojgar Mela Yojana is a government initiative to provide employment opportunities to the youth of India.
Under PM Rojgar Mela Yojana, job fairs are organized across the country where employers can meet with job seekers and recruit them for their vacant positions.
|Yojana name||PM Rojgar Mela yojana|
|Launched by||Government of india|
|Benefit||To provide awareness,skill and jobs|
|PM Rojgar Mela official website||https://nsdcindia.org/rozgarmela|
Features of PM Rojgar Mela Yojana
• A platform for job seekers and employers to meet face-to-face: The job fairs are organized in a convenient location, such as a stadium or convention center. This makes it easy for job seekers and employers to meet in person and discuss job opportunities.
• Reduces the time and cost involved in the recruitment process: The job fairs help to save time and money for both job seekers and employers. For job seekers, it can save them the time and effort of applying for jobs online or through traditional channels. For employers, it can save them the time and cost of conducting interviews and background checks.
• Provides a wider range of job opportunities to the youth: The job fairs attract a large number of employers from different sectors, which gives job seekers a wider range of opportunities to choose from.
• Helps to create awareness about the different employment opportunities available in the country:These job fairs helps the unemployed youth to create employement opportunities by creating awareness.
• Provides opportunities for skill development and upskilling:With these job fairs they will help them to develop skill which will help them to get job.
Eligibility Criteria of PM Rojgar Mela Yojana
• The job seeker must be a citizen of India.
• The candidate must be in the age group of 18-35 years.
• The candidate must have the requisite educational qualification and skills for the job.
• The candidate must be willing to relocate, if required.
PM Rojgar Mela States
PM Rojgar Mela Rajasthan
PM Rojgar Mela Jammu and kashmir
PM Rojgar Mela UP
PM Rojgar Mela Bihar
PM Rojgar Mela Assam
PM Rojgar Mela punjab
PM Rojgar Mela Bengal
PM Rojgar Mela karnataka
PM Rojgar Mela Gujarat
Documents required PM Rojgar Mela Yojana
• educational qualification certificates copy.
• A copy of the candidate’s skill certificates (if any).
• A copy of the candidate’s resume.
• passport-size photograph copy.
Some other requirements
• 10th/12th pass
• Post Graduate
• Skilled worker
• Experienced professional
How to apply PM Rojgar Mela Yojana
• Visit the official website of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
• Click on the “PM Rojgar Mela Yojana” link.
• Select the state and district where you want to participate in the job fair.
• Check the list of participating employers.
• Register yourself for the job fair.
• Carry the required documents with you on the day of the job fair.
PM Rojgar Mela Yojana,PM Rojgar Mela Yojana official website,PM Rojgar Mela Yojana apply online,PM Rojgar Mela website,PM Rojgar Mela official website,PM Rojgar Mela 2023,,PM Rojgar Mela september,PM Rojgar Mela octumber,PM Rojgar Mela november,PM Rojgar Mela december,PM Rojgar Mela registeration,PM Rojgar Mela today