Shakti Scheme karnataka
The Government of Karnataka has launched Shakti Scheme that provides free public transportation to women in Karnataka state.The shakti scheme was launched on June 11, 2023, and it is open to all women who are residents of Karnataka state only.
To avail the benefits of shakti scheme women must apply for a Shakti Smart Card.They can apply for the card through the Seva Sindhu Portal you will get that link in below.The application process is simple and straightforward.
Women will need to provide their basic personal information, such as their name, address, and date of birth.They will also need to upload a copy of their Aadhaar card.
|Name of scheme||Shakti Scheme karnataka|
|launched by||Karnataka state|
|Benefit||To provide free transport to the women of karnataka state|
|last date of Shakti Scheme karnataka||11 Septm 2023|
|official site of shakti scheme||https://dwcd.karnataka.gov.in/info-2/STREESHAKTHI+SCHEME/en|
|Status||Apply free of cost|
Shakti Scheme karnataka benefits
Some important benefits of Shakti scheme karnataka are :
1.Empowerment and freedom of movement:With the help of Shakti Scheme women can travel to work,School,healthcare and other places with safety and free of cost.
2.Improved access to education, employment, and healthcare: The Shakti scheme has open doors to those who want to Study more because now they have no burden of rent because transport is free in the state of karnataka.
3.Boost to the economy: The Shakti scheme will help to boost the economy of state by increasing the number of women who want to participate in the workforce.
4.Improved safety: The Shakti scheme will improve the safety of women.because they have to travel only with women.
5.Social inclusion: The Shakti scheme will promote social inclusion by making it easier for women from marginalized communities to travel and access resources.This will help to improve their social and economic status.
Eligibilty criteria of Shakti Scheme karnataka
• Residents of Karnataka: The scheme is only available to women who are residents of Karnataka.
• Age: Women must be over the age of 18 to be eligible for the scheme.
• Employment: Women who are employed by the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) are not eligible for the scheme.
Documents required for Shakti Scheme karnataka
• Aadhaar card: Applicant has to provide their own aadhar card copy.
• Proof of residence: A copy of the applicant’s proof of residence is required. This could be a voter ID card, a ration card, or a driving license.
• Photograph: A recent photograph of the applicant is required.
How women of karnataka can apply for shakti scheme
• Go to the Seva Sindhu Portal website.
• Go to menu select shakti scheme click on it.
• Click on the “Apply Online” button.
• Now create new account or login to your existing account.
• Fill out the application form.
• Upload the required documents.
• Submit the application form.
After the completion of application process of shakti scheme you will receive a confirmation message. You will be issued a Shakti Smart Card within 30 days of submitting your application.
Some important points
• The application process of shakti scheme is free of cost.
• You can apply for the scheme online or at any KSRTC bus stand.
• The last date to apply for the scheme is September 11, 2023.
mission shakti scheme,shakti scheme,shakti scheme details,shakti scheme smart card,shakti scheme karnataka UPSC,