Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
Seekho Kamao Yojana is a skill development program launched by the MP government 3023.The scheme aims to provide training to youth in various sectors and enhance their employability.Under the Seekho kamao Yojana, youth are trained by empaneled training partners and provided with a stipend of Rs. 10,000 per month.
Seekho Kamao Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, on 15th August 2020.
|Yojana Name||Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana|
|Launched by||CM of MP|
|Launched on||15 June 2023|
|For Beneficiaries of||Madhya Pradesh only|
|Benefit||To give jobs to young individuals and enhance their skills|
|Eligibility||12th,ITI Pass or other|
|Age Limit||18-29 Years|
|Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration starting Date||15 July 2023|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Documents Required||Photo,bank copy,moblie number,Aadhar Card, Domicile and Qualification Certificate|
|MP Seekho Kamao Website||mmsky.mp.gov.in|
Seekho kamao yojana benefits
• They will get opportunity to get training in various fields.
• They will receive a monthly amount of Rs 8000 to Rs 10000.
• This training period will help them to increase their skill development and employment opportunities.
• These trainees will be awarded with certificate from State Council.
Eligibility criteria of Seekho kamao scheme
• The candidate must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh..
• The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 29 years.
• The candidate must have a 12-year school education or equivalent.
Important dates of Seekho kamao yojana 2023
|Name of event||Date|
|Seekho Kamao Yojana Notification||01st June 2023|
|Training Center Registration Date 2023||7th June 2023|
|Registration starts from||15th June 2023|
|Last date of Registration||31st July 2023|
|Registration Ended||31st July 2023|
|Training Start From||1st August 2023|
|Amount / Stipned Benefit will be available From||1st September 2023|
How Applicants can apply for Seekho kamao yojana online
Steps to apply Seekho Kamao Yojana online :
• Age: 18 to 35 years
• Education: 10th or 12th pass
• required documents as mentioned above.
• Visit the official website: mmsky
• Click on “Applicant Registration”
• Now fill out all required information and click “Submit”.
Verify the application form:
• Make sure all required information provided is accurate.
Pay the application fee:
• The application fee is ₹100. You can pay the fee online or at any Common Service Center (CSC).
Submit the application form:
• You can submit the application form online or at any CSC.
Select the training:
• Once you have submitted the application form, you can select the training you want to pursue. A list of available training programs is available on the official website.
Receive the training:
• The training duration ranges from 3 to 6 months.
Receive the stipend:
• You will receive a monthly stipend during the training period. The amount of the stipend depends on your qualification and the training field.
Document required for PM Seekho kamao yojana 2023
• Registered Mobile Number
• Bank Account Passbook
• Secondary School Marksheet
• Aadhaar Card
• Samagra ID
• Samagra ID (eKYC Verified)
Seekho kamao yojana login
• Go to the official website of Seekho kamao yonaja or link is given above.
• At home page click on menu.
• Now click on menu last option.
• Fill out your ID,password and captcha.
link to check Seekho kamao yojana application status.
mmsky,mmsky portal,mmsky online registrations,Seekho kamao yojana,CM Seekho kamao yojana,Seekho kamao yojana registration,Seekho aur kamao yojana,Seekho kamao yojana mp,mukhyamantri Seekho kamao yojana,Seekho kamao yojana last date, Seekho kamao yojana Kya hai,Seekho kamao yojana registration mp,Seekho kamao yojana portal,Seekho kamao yojana login,Seekho kamao yojana official website,sikho kamao yojana