Kalyana Lakshmi scheme
The Kalyana Lakshmi scheme is a welfare scheme launched by the Government of Telangana in 2014 to provide financial assistance to unmarried women from SC, ST, BC, and EBC communities for their marriage. Under the scheme, a sum of Rs. 1,00,116 is provided to the bride’s mother or guardian’s bank account.
|Name of scheme||Kalyana Lakshmi scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Telangana|
|Feature||will provide financial assistance of 1 lakh to unmarried girls for their wedding|
Features of Kalyana Lakshmi scheme Telangana
1.Financial assistance : Kalyana lakshmi scheme will provide Rs 100166 for marriage.
2.Women Empowerment : Kalyana lakshmi scheme is providing financial support to women so they take their own decisions.
3.Reduce Child marriage : With the help of Kalyana lakshmi scheme child marriage will be reduced by providing them financial assistance.
4.Improves literacy rate : with the help of Kalyana lakshmi scheme women can continue their education because they have now no burden of marriage.
Eligibilty of Kalyana Lakshmi scheme Telangana
• Resident of Telangana: The woman must be a resident of Telangana.
• Community: The woman must belong to SC, ST, BC, or EBC community.
• Age: The woman must be unmarried and between the ages of 18 and 21.
• Income: The family income of the woman must be less than Rs. 2 lakh per year.
- Make sure that you have all of the required documents before you apply for the scheme.
- Fill out the application form carefully and legibly.
- Pay the application fee in full.
- Track the status of your application regularly.
Documents required for Kalyana Lakshmi scheme Telangana
• Proof of applicants identity: voter ID card, Aadhaar card etc.
• Proof of applicants residence:Electricity bill, Ration card etc.
• Proof of income: Income certificate from the tahsildar’s office
• Birth certificate of the woman:
• Marriage certificate of the woman
The application will be processed by the government and the woman will be given the financial assistance within 15 days of the approval of her application.
How to apply Kalyana Lakshmi scheme Telangana
• Visit the nearest mandal office: Once you have gathered all of the required documents, you can visit the nearest mandal office to apply for the scheme.
• Submit the application form: At the mandal office, you will need to submit the application form along with the required documents
• Pay the application fee: There is a nominal application fee for the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme.
• Track your application status: You can track the status of your application online or by contacting the mandal office.
• Receive the financial assistance: If your application is approved, you will receive the financial assistance within 15 days.