Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
The Gruhalakshmi Scheme Telangana was introduced by the Chief Minister of Telangana Mr Kalvakuntla Chaudrashekar.The scheme is designed to give financial support to the woman who heads the household to build their home.The government will provide an amount for the head woman in the family who belongs to those living below the poverty line (BPL) or to weaker sections of the society.
What is Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana is a government-funded housing scheme that provides financial assistance of Rs. 3 lakh to women from weaker sections of society to build their own homes. The scheme is being implemented by the Telangana Housing Corporation (THC).
The construction of the houses will be completed in 3 phases.The first phase will cover 10,000 houses, the second phase will cover 20,000 houses, and the third phase will cover 30,000 houses.
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is expected to benefit 4 lakh families in Telangana.
The total budget for the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is Rs. 12,000 crore.
|Scheme||Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana|
|Introduced by||Government of Telangana|
|Objective||Provides financial assistance of Rs. 3 lakh to women from weaker sections of society|
|Benefits||Rs. 3 lakh|
|Eligibility Criteria||Belong to SC,ST,BC,Own a piece of land in Telangana and Do not own a house|
|No. of houses Built||4 lakh homes|
|Area of house||Two Bedroom RCC|
|Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana starting date||July 2023|
|Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme last date||25 August|
|Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana official Website||Soon|
- 1 Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- 2 What is Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
- 3 Objectives of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
- 4 Documents required for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
- 5 Documents required for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
- 6 Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana application form
- 7 Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana Selection Process
- 8 How anyone can apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
- 9 Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana App
Objectives of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
benefits of the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana are :
• Provides financial assistance to women from weaker sections of society to build their own homes. This is a major step towards empowering women and giving them a sense of ownership and security.
• Helps to improve the living conditions of the beneficiaries.A decent and comfortable home is essential for a good quality of life. This scheme will help to improve the living conditions of the beneficiaries and provide them with a safe and secure place to live.
• Provides a sense of security and stability to the beneficiaries.A home is a place where people can feel safe and secure. This scheme will give the beneficiaries a sense of security and stability, which will help them to plan for their future.
• Contributes to the economic development of the state.When people have a safe and secure place to live, they are more likely to be productive members of society. This scheme will help to boost the economy of the state by creating jobs and stimulating economic activity.
• Promotes social harmony.By providing financial assistance to women from all sections of society, this scheme will help to promote social harmony and equality.
• Encourages people to save money. The beneficiaries of this scheme will be required to contribute 10% of the total cost of the house. This will encourage them to save money and build a nest egg for the future.
• Reduces the burden on the government.The government will be able to save money by providing financial assistance to the beneficiaries through this scheme. This money can then be used for other important development projects.
• Creates employment opportunities.The construction of houses under this scheme will create employment opportunities for masons, carpenters, electricians, and other skilled workers.This will help to boost the economy of the state.
• Promotes green building practices.The houses built under this scheme will be built in accordance with the green building norms.This will help to reduce pollution and conserve energy.
• Is a transparent and accountable scheme.The entire process of selection of beneficiaries, disbursal of funds, and construction of houses will be transparent and accountable.
The approval is granted for an additional 43,00 homes to be built under the state quota and 3,000 houses in each of the seats.
The plan is only open to female beneficiaries, who will each receive Rs. 1 lakh in three installments.
Documents required for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The documents required for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana are :
- Citizen of India
- Belong to a Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Backward Class (BC), or minority community
- Own a piece of land in Telangana
- Do not own a house
The beneficiary must also meet the following income criteria :
- Annual income of Rs. 75,000 or less for SC/ST/BC
- Annual income of Rs. 1 lakh or less for minorities
Documents required for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The documents that are required for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana are :
- Applicants Aadhaar card
- Applicant’s bank account details
- Applicant’s land ownership documents
- Applicant’s income proof
- Applicant’s caste certificate (if applicable)
- Applicant’s minority certificate (if applicable)
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana application form
The application form for the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana can be downloaded from the website of the Telangana Housing Corporation (THC).The application form can also be obtained from the offices of the THC in all districts of Telangana.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana Selection Process
District collectors will process the applications.Beneficiaries of the scheme are selected based on first-come-first-served.
How anyone can apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
Follow these steps to apply for the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana :
• Download the application form from the website of the Telangana Housing Corporation (THC). The application form can also be obtained from the offices of the THC in all districts of Telangana.
• Now fill your application form correctly.
• Attach all the necessary required documents to the application form.
• Submit the application form to the district collector’s office in your district.You can also submit the application form to any of the THC offices in your district.
• The district collector’s office will process your application and select you as a beneficiary if you are eligible.
• Once you are selected as a beneficiary, you will be given a letter of intent.This letter will authorize you to start construction of your house.
• You will need to submit the letter of intent to the contractor who will be building your house. The contractor will then start construction of your house.
• The government will release the funds to the contractor in three installments. The first installment will be released after the basement level is completed, the second installment will be released after the roof level is completed, and the third installment will be released after the construction of the house is completed.
• Once the house is completed, you will need to submit the completion certificate to the district collector’s office.The district collector’s office will then release the final installment of funds to you.
Some additional tips for applying Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana :
• Make sure to submit your application form as early as possible.The scheme is very popular and the number of applications received is usually more than the number of houses that are available.
• Make sure to submit all the necessary documents with your application form. If you do not submit all the required documents, your application may be rejected.
• Make sure to follow up with the district collector’s office after you submit your application form.This will help to ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana App
The government of Telangana has also released App for this scheme where you can get latest updates regarding Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana.you can check your registration status and payment status.So you must download the App if you are a beneficiary of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana.
|Home Page||Gruha Lakshmi Scheme|