PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme
The PM YASASVI Scholarship provides a financial assistance of Rs.75,000 per year to students of class 9 and Rs.125,000 per year to students of class 11.This amount is intended to help students cover the expenses of their education,such as tuition fees, hostel fees, books and stationery, etc.
The scholarship amount is credited to the student’s bank account directly.The scholarship amount will be provided per year.The students will have to reapply for the scholarship every year to get benefit from this scheme.
|Scheme name||PM YASASVI Scheme 2023|
|Full form of YASHASVI||Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme|
|Authority||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Feature||Per year Scholarship amount between Rs 75,000 to Rs 1,20,000 from 9th – 11th class|
|Eligibility Criteria||OBC, EBC & DNT|
|Contact No||011-40759000, 011-69227700|
|Age Limit||14-17 Years|
|Application Start Date||11 July 2023|
|PM YASHASVI scheme Last Date||17 August 2023|
|Documents Required||Category Certificate,8th, 10th and 11th Marksheet,School ID Card|
|Process of Selection||Written Exam|
|YET Exam Date 2023||29 September 2023|
|Exam Mode||CBT Mode|
|Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|PM YASHASVI official website||yet.nta.ac.in|
Features of PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme
• The scholarship is open to students who belong to the OBC, EBC, DNT/NT/SNT category and are studying in class 9 or 11 in a recognized school or college.
• The scholarship amount is Rs. 75,000 per year for class 9 students and Rs. 125,000 per year for class 11 students.
• The scholarship is awarded on the basis of merit and the results of the PM YASASVI Entrance Exam.
• The scholarship is not renewable. Students will have to reapply for the scholarship every year.
• The amount of scholarship will be transferred to the student’s mentioned bank account directly.
• The scholarship is a great opportunity for meritorious students from marginalized communities to pursue their education.
Some other important features of PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme:
• The PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
• The scholarship is open to students studying in both government and private schools.
• The PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme is valid for a period of one year and then next year apply again with the same process.
• The scholarship amount can be used to meet the expenses of the student’s education, such as tuition fees, hostel fees, books and stationery, etc.
Eligibility criteria of PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme
• The students who are are applying for PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme must be a citizen of India.
• The student must belong to the OBC, EBC, DNT/NT/SNT category.
• The student must be studying in class 9 or 11 in a recognized school or college.
• The student must have scored at least 60% marks in the previous class.
• The student must pass the PM YASASVI Entrance Exam.
• The annual income of the student’s parents/guardians from all sources should not exceed INR 2.5 lakh.
• The student must have been born between April 1, 2007 and March 31, 2011 (both days inclusive) for class 9 and April 1, 2005 and March 31, 2009 (both days inclusive) for class 11.
• The student must not have received any other scholarship from the government or any other organization.
• The student must not have been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude.
• The student must be a regular student and must not have any backlogs.
• You can apply only once in a year repeatation is not allowed.
|Subjects||Total MCQs||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||30 MCQs||120 Marks|
|Science||20 MCQs||80 Marks|
|Social Science||25 MCQs||100 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 MCQs||100 Marks|
|Total||100 MCQs||400 Marks|
Documents required for PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme
• Class 10 or 8 passing certificate
• Income certificate
• Aadhar card
• Category certificate
• Passport size photograph
• Bank account details
The income certificate should be issued by the competent authority in the state where the student is residing. The category certificate should be issued by the concerned authority, such as the State/Central government, or the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC).
The passport size photograph should be recent and should be in colour. The signature should be the same as the signature in the class 10 or 8 passing certificate. The bank account details should be of the student’s or the parent’s/guardian’s bank account.
The documents should be scanned and uploaded in the application form.During verification time you have to provide original documents.
How to apply PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme
• Go to the NTA website: https://yet.nta.ac.in/
• Click on the “Apply Now” button.
• it will directly take you login page. If you don’t have an account, click on the “New User Register Here” link to create an account.
• After you complete registeration process ,login.
• On the dashboard, click on the “Apply for Scholarship” link.
• Select the PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme from the list of scholarships.
• Fill out the application form carefully. Make sure to provide all the required information.
PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme,PM YASASVI Scholarship Apply Online,PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023 registration,PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023,PM Yashasvi Scheme official website,YASASVI Scholarship amount,PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023 last date to apply,PM YASASVI Scholarship syllabus,PM YASASVI Scholarship paper